Info about the card
NLB haPPy co-branded card of the Mastercard platform with international coverage.
A no-contact card that may be used every day in the country and abroad for all kinds of purchases and for the return of your money.
Type of card product
- Revolving credit card product.;
- Credit limit approval.
- Return of at least 5% or more of the monthly spending, in accordance with your possibilities
Benefits for the client
- Possibility for the execution of cashback up to 12% out of the transaction value during every purchase within the partnership network, which includes over 300 traders and over 1.300 sales locations.
- A guaranteed refund – cashback up to 0,6% out of the turnover made at the sales locations outside the partnership network* (in and out of the country).
Membership - 600 denars (50 denars in 12 installments).
300 denars, one-time payment.
- Regular interest rate - 10% on an annual basis.
- Punitive interest rate - 10% on an annual basis.
- Minimum monthly repayment up to 5% of the total matured liabilities
- No interest rate Grace period up to 45 days.
- Free SMS notifications for all the transactions made with the co-branded card.
Where to apply
- Apply at the NLB Bank branches and the Neptun shops..
- A possibility for an instant approval of the card credit limit at the Neptun shops, and a possibility to make an instant purchase,, without having the card physically at hand.
- Identity card/passport;
- Employment certificate or personal income certificate, or the last pension check ; (download here the PDF certificate).
- A verified extract of the transaction account, where the three last salaries or pensions shall be verified (applicable only to the persons that do not get their salary/pension at the NLB Bank Ad Skopje.)
Here you can download the information form before you sign the contract.
The client can exercise his right to a reimbursement (cashback) within the partners' network only if he/she makes the payment at a POS Terminal of the NLB Bank AD Skopje.
The money won’t be returned for the following transactions:
- Money withdrawal
- Casino transactions, sports betting or other games of luck.
- Overhead cost payments (including water bills, electricity and heating bills, Cable TV bills, and telecommunications)
- Payments made at public and state institutions and bodies (for taxes, administrative taxes, forms, broadcasting taxes, etc.)
- Public transportation costs (bus tickets, train tickets and any other public transportation)
- Transactions made at gas stations outside the partnership network
- Adult contents
- Money transfer (directly via the Mastercard Money Send or indirectly via the other payment platforms).